Cranberry Mule Cocktail
Move over Moscow – cranberry takes over the classic cocktail with infused vodka, cranberry syrup and a ginger kick that guests will love.
- Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 ½ fl. oz. cranberry vodka (recipe below)
- ¾ fl. oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. cranberry syrup (recipe below)
- 3 fl. oz. ginger beer
- 1 small sprig of fresh rosemary (about 3-4 inches), for garnish
- 3 whole fresh cranberries
- Cranberry Syrup Ingredients:
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole fresh cranberries
- Cranberry-Infused Vodka Ingredients:
- 2 cups halved fresh
- 2 ½ cups vodka
- To mix cocktail
- Add ice to a copper mug or glass of choice.
- Pour cranberry vodka, lime juice and cranberry syrup into glass over ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with rosemary and fresh cranberries.
- To make cranberry syrup
- Add ingredients to a small saucepan and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes, until cranberries are soft and have started to pop.
- Strain and reserve liquid.
- Use a spoon to press cranberries in a sieve to save as much syrup as possible. Refrigerate for up to two weeks. Yield ½ cup, makes enough for 4 cocktails.
- To make cranberry-infused vodka
- Add sliced cranberries and vodka to a jar with
- a lid.
- Shake to combine.
- Let sit in fridge for 3-5 days before using. Shake daily.
- Strain to use in cocktail.