Almond Flour Cranberry Muffins
- 1/4 cup coconut oil softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp orange zest about 1 orange
- 3 1/2 tbsp fresh orange juice from the orange you zested
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup cranberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a12-count muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil,granulated sugar, orange zest, and orange juice. Whisk in the eggs.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir until combined, then fold in the cranberries.
- Portion the batter out into the muffin tin. Bake at 325 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, or until a light golden brown on top and a toothpick pulls out clean from the center.
- Let the muffins cool in the muffin tin completely before trying to remove. (Run a knife around each muffin if they stuck to the pan at all.) Remove and enjoy!
- You must allow the muffins to cool completely in the pan. If you try to remove the muffins before allowing them to cool, they will crumble.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16.9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 130mg | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar: 10g