Mini Cranberry Cheesecakes
- 12 vanilla wafer cookies
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (grated lemon peel)
- 1 cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- 12 fresh cranberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with 12 foil liners
- Place one vanilla wafer in each liner.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon zest. Use a hand mixer to blend well; then stir in dried cranberries.
- Fill each liner 3/4 full with cheesecake batter. Top each cake with a fresh cranberry, if you'd like.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks.