Baked Brie & Cranberries
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 c. pecans (or other nuts)
- 1/3 c. flavored butter (eg. pumpkin)
- 8 oz. brie wheel
- 1 egg
- 1 puff pastry dough
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out the room temperature pastry dough.
- Pile cranberries, pecans, butter in the center.
- Top with brie wheel.
- Fold in the edges of the dough, wrapping up the ingredients in a little bundle.
- Combine egg and water.
- Brush any seams with the egg mixture.
- Flip the bundle onto a baking sheet (egg-washed seams side down).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.