Balsamic Glazed Chicken w/ Cranberry Pineapple Relish
- 6.25 lb. cooked diced chicken
- 25 fl. oz. balsamic glaze
- 6 cups cranberry and pineapple relish
Cranberry Pineapple Relish
- 30 oz pineapple, crushed, drained
- 18 oz cranberries, whole, defrosted
- 1/2 cup sugar, granulated
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- Place cranberries in a food processor and pulse until minced.
- Transfer to a bowl, combine with other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover, label, date and refrigerate
Balsamic Glazed Chicken with Relish Directions
- Place diced chicken in hotel pan and heat in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes
- Place 2 oz. of diced chicken on plate, ladle 1/2 fl. oz. of glaze over chicken, and place 2 Tbsp of cranberry relish on the center of the chicken
- Calories 148 kcal, Total Fat 3.38 g, Saturated Fat 1.00 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 36.67 mg, Sodium 84.12 mg, Carbohydrates 15.51 g, Dietary Fiber 1.03 g, Protein 12.28 g, Vitamin C 5.71 mg, Calcium 10.53 mg, Iron 0.70 mg, Vitamin A 1.91 RE (19.09 IU), 5.02% Calories from Saturated Fat
- Wash hands and exposed parts of arms before handling food, after handling raw foods and after any interruption that may contaminate hands. Wash, rinse and sanitize all equipment and utensils before and after use. Return all ingredients to refrigerator if preparation is interrupted. Measure all internal product temperatures with a cleaned and sanitized thermocouple or thermometer every 2 hours. Thaw frozen product properly using an FDA recommended method.