- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 4-ounce package cherry gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup broken walnuts or pecans
- 2 cups apples, peeled and cut into cubes
- Sour cream
- Grind cranberries. Mix in sugar and let stand 2 hours.
- In another bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in strawberries, celery, nuts, apples and cranberries. Pour into two 9-inch pie tins or mold.
- Garnish with sour cream.
- Recipe courtesy of Sherry Smikrud for The Best of Cranfest Cranberry Recipes Coo