Cranberry and Cheese Flat Bread
- 1 cup Sweetened Dry Cranberries
- 1 can Cranberry Jelly
- 16 pcs. Flat bread, small
- 1 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Almonds, sliced, toasted and salted
- 5 Shallots, finely chopped
- 4 sprigs Parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the cheese with the shallots and a third of the almonds and cranberries. Season.
- Warm the bread pieces a little and cut open each on one side. Spread the jelly inside each piece of bread and stuff with cheese. Place the remaining almonds onto the cheese protruding off the bread and decorate with parsley.