Cranberry and Cheese Potato Balls
Ingredients for Cranberry and Cheese Potato Balls
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup diced Manchego cheese (or Pecorcino Romano)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Mix mashed potatoes with cheese and set apart.
- Mix finely diced Manchego cheese with the dried cranberries. Make little balls with mashed potatoes, fill them with the mix of cheese and cranberries, and round them up.
- Flour the balls and soak them in egg. Bread them and fry in hot oil until golden brown.