Cranberry and Couscous Salad
- 1 package Couscous
- 2 T chives
- 1 twig peppermint, the leaves only
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 T vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 peppermint sprigs, to decorate
- Prepare the couscous following the pack directions, add a bit of olive oil and add the peppermint leaves; let cook.
- Mix the dressing ingredients.
- Place the couscous in a container and add chives and cranberries, pour the dressing. Serve and decorate with peppermint sprigs.