Cranberry and Fruit Nougat
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 8 strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup glass sugar
- 1 cup raspberries or blackberries
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 5 egg whites
- 8 small mint leaves
- Remove stems and wash the strawberries; slice lengthwise. I
- n a small bowl, join mix sliced strawberries together with the other fruits and the cranberries.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites at medium or medium-high speed until achieving consistent peaks, keeping whipping and add sugar.
- Add some fruits to a glass, then the nougat, them more fruit and a bit of nougat until filling up completely.
- Garnish with strawberry halves and mint leaves.