Cranberry and Sesame Dressing with Spinach and Apple Salad
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 5 cups spinach
- 1 cup red cabbage, cut into fine strips
- 1 green apple, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Panela cheese, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup cranberry jelly
- 1 spoon sesame seed paste
- 2 spoons water
- 1 lemon, the juice
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 spoons vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- To prepare the dressing, blend all the ingredients; season well and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roast the slices of Panela cheese to taste in hot pan.
- Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl; add cheese and apple wedges; sprinkle with cranberries. Serve with cranberry dressing.