Cranberry and Turkey Salad
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 5 stalks finely chopped celery
- 2 thick turkey slices (about 5 oz each)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 spoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 white vinegar
- 8-10 lettuce leaves
- Salt and recently ground pepper
- Put celery into a bowl filled up with cold water and refrigerate for a while. Mix the cream together with mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar. Season and set aside in a covered bowl. Refrigerate.
- Wash and thoroughly disinfect lettuce leaves. out lettuce leaves on the plates; spread the cranberries and chopped turkey and celery. Dress with the refrigerated dressing.