Cranberry Apricot Walnut Bundt Cake
For Bundt cake
- 1 cup butter or margarine softened
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup dried apricots chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
For icing (if desired)
- 1 tbsp milk or more as needed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farhenheit. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar using an electric mixer or stand mixer. Add eggs oneat a time, then add vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients and evaporated milk to wet ingredients and stir until well combined. Fold in cranberries, walnuts, and apricots.
- Pour mixture into preparedBundt pan and bake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted incenter comes out clean. Let Bbundt cake cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes. Carefully invert onto a wire rack and cool for another 10-15 minutes. Once cake is cooled completely, place on serving plate.
- If icing is desired, mix powered sugar, milk, and vanilla together. Add more milk if needed to thin icing to desired texture. Drizzle over top of Bundt cake.
A 9-inch Bundt pan can also be used; cooking time may need to be adjusted to 65-75 minutes.