Cranberry Banana Bread Pudding
- 160 g baguette (ideally 1 day old)
- 500 ml whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 90 g sugar
- 100 g cranberries
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-3 bananas, cut
- shot of rum or similar for adult version
- Begin with cutting bread into cubes, put into final pan for baking, pour milk in and let soak for an hour, make sure that bread gets soaked evenly over time.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl and pour mixture into pan with bread and milk, mix it evenly and bake for 1:10 hours @ 325 degrees F.
- Recipe Courtesy of: Walter Zahn