Cranberry BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients into a non-stick saucepan.
- Heat on medium until mixture starts to simmer and then mix to combine ingredients.
- Cover and continue heating until mixture comes to a boil, turn down to a simmer and stir mixture. Continue simmering, stirring intermittently until sauce thickens, approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. When mixture is cool, blend with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Pour into covered container and refrigerate until ready to use.