Cranberry Bread Pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 cups day-old bread cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Place the cubed bread in the greased baking dish and top with the cranberries and walnuts.
- Pour the milk mixture over the bread, being sure to pour over all sections of the dish. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the melted butter on top and sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for approximately 40-45 minutes, or until the top pieces are golden brown, the filling is set, and the bread pudding springs back slightly when pressed.