Cranberry Brie Braid
- 1 loaf bread dough (find it in the frozen bread section), thawed
- Flour for rolling out
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 7 oz. Brie round, sliced into ½ inch strips
- Fold the strips over one at a time, reaching to stick the other side of the dough, in a braiding fashion
- Now that you have your braid assembled, put a dry towel over it and place it in a warm place for one hour, or proof it in your oven.
- Place braid on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Before placing in the oven, whisk one egg yolk with one tablespoon of water and brush over the top of the braid.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes and serve warm.
- Kelly Stilwell, Kelly Stilwell - Food, Fun, & Faraway Places