Cranberry Cherry Pie
Ingredients for Cranberry Cherry Pie
- 2 ready-made pie crusts, thawed
- 2 15-oz. cans cherry pie filling
- 1 15-oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cherry pie filling and cranberry sauce.
- Place one pie crust in bottom of 9-inch pie plan. Fill with cherry-cranberry filling.
- Top with second crust, crimp edges together, and then cut decorative slashes in top crust to allow steam to escape while baking. Use a pastry brush to brush the top crust with the milk or cream. This will create a beautiful golden top crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake another 30 minutes or until the top crust is golden brown. Serve warm.