Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer or stand mixer to cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla, and mix together again until well combined.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Pour this into the other mixing bowl with the wet ingredients, and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the oats, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries.
- Use a small cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon to portion out cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 11 to 13 minutes, or until the cookies are cooked through and the edges area light golden brown.
- Let cool completely on the baking sheet (the cookies will crumble if you try to remove them when hot). Enjoy!
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 6.5g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Sodium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12.5g