Cranberry Juice with Clericot
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 16 oz cranberry juice, cold
- 16 oz frothy white wine, cold
- 1 lime, in juice
- 1/2 cup natural syrup or sugar
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 2 cups chopped tropical fruit
- Lemon juice
- Mix vodka with sugar or syrup, add lemon juice and macerate fruits in a covered bowl for a couple hours in the refrigerator.
- At the time of serving, mix fruit with vodka inside a jar and add cranberry juice as well as the white wine.
- Serve and garnish with dried cranberries and lime.