- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups pineapple chunks drained
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, pineapple, brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour into a 3-quart casserole dish.
- In a small mixing bowl combine baking mix and milk.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough on top of the fruit. Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the dough.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until dough is golden brown on top and cooked throughout.