- 1 kg pastry dough
- 190 g cream cheese
- 1.5 cups Dried cranberries
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Spread the dough over a floured surface and flatten with a rolling pin to half-centimeter thick; cut into triangular sheets.
- Place cranberries and a tablespoon of cream cheese at the center of each triangle.
- Roll from one end to form the croissants. Glaze with beating egg with the help of a brush.
- Place on a silicone covered baking sheet and bake at 160°C for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.