Cranberry Crunchy White Chocolate Clusters
Ingredients for Cranberry Crunchy White Chocolate Clusters
- 1 lb. white chocolate, chunk into chunks
- 3 cups Post Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal
- 1 cup sweetened, dried cranberries
- 1 cup roasted, salted almonds
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate on high for 60-90 seconds, stopping every 30 seconds to stir the chocolate.
- When the white chocolate is melted, stir in the cereal, dried cranberries and almonds.
- Use a teaspoon to drop clusters on wax or parchment paper lined baking sheets. Garnish with additional chopped sweetened, dried cranberries or whole almonds, if desired.