Cranberry Dark Chocolate Granola
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 cup maple syrup, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Mix in 2 cups of oats and 3/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Spread mixture evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks throughout and place in the refrigerator to cool for 1 hour. Once cool, break apart granola into small clusters and pieces.
Recipe created by Sammi Haber Brondo, MS, RD