Cranberry-Goat Cheese Vinaigrette
Ingredients for Cranberry-Goat Cheese Vinaigrette
- 2 T fresh lemon juice (the juice from one lemon)
- 2 T 100% cranberry juice
- 2 T honey
- 4 T soft mild-flavored goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine in a blender the lemon juice, cranberry juice, honey, goat cheese, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth, then, with the motor running, gradually add in the olive oil.
- The vinaigrette can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.