Cranberry Granola Bar
Ingredients for Cranberry Granola Bar
- 1/2 walnuts
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups 4 grain cereal oats
- 2 cups liquid honey
- 1/2 cup sesame
- 2 package bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Chop up the walnuts, Melt butter in a large deep pan (or pot) to roast the oats. Add honey and sesame to the pan, and stir until lightly brown. Stir in vanilla sugar and cranberries.
- With oiled hands, lightly press mixture onto a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven at 150 degrees C (gas level 2, convection oven 13 degrees C) and bake granola for approx 40 minutes.
- Let it cool and cut into bars while still warm.