Cranberry & Green Tea Spritzer
Ingredients for Cranberry & Green Tea Spritzer
- 4 Green Tea bags
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3/4 cup cran-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup seltzer water, chilled
- Honey or sugar to sweeten if desired
- Lemon slices
- Sprigs of mint
- Boil water, add green tea bags and steep for 2 1/2 minutes. Cool down completely after removing tea bags.
- In a pitcher pour in the cooled tea, add cran-raspberry juice, seltzer water, honey or sugar if desired. Stir to blend. Fill 4 tall glasses with ice, pour tea mixture in and garnish with a lime slice and sprig of mint.