Cranberry Harvest Pasta Salad with Veggies
- Harvest Dressing*
- 3 cups Prepared balsamic dressing
- 1/4 cup Honey-Dijon mustard
- 6 qt. cooked Cooked short pasta, (fusilli, penne), drained (3 lb. dry
- 1 1/2 qt. Broccoli florets, blanched (1 lb. 14 oz.)
- 1 1/2 qt. Carrots, diced (2 lb. 10 oz. )
- 3 cups Dried sweetened cranberries (15 oz.)
- 2 1/2 cups Scallions, minced (5 oz.
- 3 cups Harvest Dressing*
- In a bowl, whisk together dressing and mustard until smooth. Place in a covered container and refrigerate until ready to use. Bring to room temperature before using as directed.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just tender. Remove from hot water and drain well. Hold.
- In a full-size, deep hotel pan, combine all ingredients except dressing. Toss gently to combine.
- Stir in Harvest Dressing* and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- To Serve: Spoon/spoodle 3/4 cup salad as a side dish.
- One serving provides 1 oz. eq. grains, 1⁄8 cup fruit, 1⁄8 cup red/orange vegetables, 1⁄8 cup dark green vegetables
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 126 kcal, Total Fat 4.49 g, Saturated fat 0.67 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 295.94 mg, Carbohydrate 20.03 g, Dietary Fiber 2.82 g, Protein 2.31 g, Vitamin C 18.24 mg, Calcium 25.24 mg, Iron 0.72 mg, Vitamin A 739.02 RE (4337.86 IU), 4.83% Calories from Saturated Fat
- CCP: Cool to 70˚F or lower within 2 hours and from 70˚F to 40˚F within 4 more hours. Place in shallow pans with a product depth of 2 inches or less and refrigerate or place shallow pans of product into ice bath, immerse pans into ice up to product level and stir frequently. Cover and label product.
- CCP: Reheat to 165˚F or higher for 15 seconds, within 2 hours.
- Wash hands and exposed parts of arms before handling food, after handling raw foods and after any interruption that may contaminate hands. Wash, rinse and sanitize all equipment and utensils before and after use. Return all ingredients to refrigerator if preparation is interrupted. Measure all internal product temperatures with a cleaned and sanitized thermocouple or thermometer every 2 hours. Thaw frozen product properly using an FDA recommended method.