Cranberry Harvest Pasta Salad
- Harvest Dressing* (⅓ cup)
- ⅓ cup prepared balsamic dressing
- ½ T Honey-Dijon mustard
- Pasta Salad
- 3 cups cooked short pasta (fusilli, penne), drained (6 oz. dry)
- ¾ cup blanched broccoli florets, drained
- ¾ cup diced carrots
- ⅓ cup dried sweetened cranberries
- ¼ cup minced scallions
- ⅓ cup Harvest Dressing*
- In a bowl, whisk together balsamic dressing and mustard until smooth. Place in a covered container and refrigerate until ready to use. Bring to room temperature before using.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just tender. Remove from hot water and drain well. Hold.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing. Toss gently.
- Stir in Harvest Dressing* and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.