Cranberry, Honey and Cinnamon Porridge
- 2 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 cups cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey plus additional for serving
- Add the water to a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rolled oats and ground psyllium husk, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 3-5 minutes until all the water is absorbed.
- Add the soy milk, cranberries, cinnamon, and honey to the oat mixture. Continue simmering for another 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cranberries are soft and warm and the oats have absorbed most of the excess liquid.
- If desired, drizzle with additional honey prior to serving.
If you prefer very creamy oatmeal, add an additional ¼ to ½ cup of soy milk when simmering.