Cranberry Honey Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour spooned and leveled
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the honey, egg, and vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until combined. Fold in the dried cranberries.
- Use a small cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon to portion out the dough onto the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake on the center rack at 350 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the cookies are cooked through. (You may have to repeat in batches).
- Let cool on the baking sheet, then enjoy!
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 10g