Cranberry Mango Chicken Satay
- 1.5 oz. dried cranberries
- 1 ripe mango
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 small green chili pepper
- 1 ginger (walnut-sized)
- 1 lb. chicken breast fillets
- 2 T oil
- Season with pepper and celery if desired
- Peel mango and cut pulp from the seed. Puree flesh with lime juice. Finely chop cranberries. Clean, wash, and finely chop chili pepper. Peel and finely dice ginger. Stir in cranberries, chili pepper, and ginger with mango puree. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Cut chicken breast lengthwise into thin slices. Soak wooden skewers with water and place chicken through the skewers. Heat oil in a pan. Fry chicken satay on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken satay with mango cranberry puree and garnish with celery if desired. Tip: The chicken satay can also be cooked on a grill.