Cranberry Melon Ball Salad with Feta Cheese, Walnuts, and Baby Spinach
Ingredients for Cranberry Melon Ball Salad with Feta Cheese, Walnuts, and Baby Spinach
- 1 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 3 tsp. cranberry juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 3 1/2 oz. dried cranberries
- 1 Cantaloupe melon (arox. 2 lb.)
- 1 Galia melon (aprox. 2 lb.). Honeydew may be substituted
- 3/4 lb. Feta cheese
- 1 3/4 oz. walnuts
- 2 packages baby spinach (aprox. 1/2 lb.)
- Stir the mustard, cranberry juice and salt. Beat the olive oil. Add the cranberries and fold in.
- Form some melon balls with the Galia and cantaloupe using a melon all cutter.
- Crumble the Feta cheese into chunks.
- Roast the walnuts in a pan (no oil) and chop them roughly.
- Wash the salad and spin it dry.
- Mix all ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
- Goes well with a toasted baguette.