Cranberry Orange Vinaigrette
Ingredients for Cranberry Orange Vinaigrette
- 1 cup fresh or frozen, thawed cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot or green onion, white part only
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup canola or neutral olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt Freshly ground pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cranberries, orange juice, shallot, vinegar, honey, and lime juice; puree. With the motor running, slowly add the oil to the desired consistency.
- Over a medium bowl, strain the puree through a fine-mesh strainer, pushing down on the solids.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.