Cranberry Pecan Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups raw pecans
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey see notes
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside for now.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, pecans, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the olive oil, honey, and vanilla. Stir until well-combined so that all the oats and nuts are coated.
- Pour the mixture on the prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 18-23 minutes, stirring once halfway through. The granola is done when it is a light golden-brown color and no longer wet (it may feel slightly tacky, though, this is normal and it will crisp up as it cools).
- Remove the granola from the oven and let cool undisturbed on the pan, until completely cool (around an hour). Mix in the dried cranberries.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1-2 weeks. Enjoy!
- Using ⅓ cup honey makes a lightly sweetened granola. If you prefer a sweeter recipe, add another 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey. (Using more sweetener will also make for a “chunkier” granola, if that’s what you prefer).
- You can substitute maple syrup for the honey to make this vegan-friendly.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 55mg | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar: 15g