Cranberry Pecan & Maple Muffins
- 2 apples peeled and finely chopped
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100g Dried or frozen cranberries
- 50g Pitted dates, chopped
- 125ml Maple syrup
- 3Tbsp Pecan nuts, finely chopped
- 310g Wholemeal spelt flour
- 1tsp Bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 1tsp Ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C (350oF/ Gas 4).
- Mix together all the ingredients by hand until well combined. Add 375ml of water and fold together. The mixture should not be too wet; if it is, add a little more flour.
- Lightly spray a 12 holes muffin tin with oil and spoon the mixture into the tin. Bake for about 25 minutes.