Cranberry Pecan Relish
Ingredients for Cranberry Pecan Relish
- 1 lb. fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup cup toasted, chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- In large saucepan heat water with sugar until dissolved. Add cranberies and cook until berries burst. Reduce heat.
- Add orange zest, orange marmalade, 3/4 cup toasted pecans, cinnamon and ginger. Mix well.
- Pour into serving bowl and chill covered with plastic wrap. Top with a few orange slices and remaining 1/4 cup toasted pecans just before serving.