Cranberry Phyllo Rolls
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cranberry jelly
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 box raspberries
- 1 kiwi, skinned and diced
- 1/2 cup Gouda cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Butter as needed
- Flour as needed
- Melt 1/2 bar of butter and set aside. Extend 1 layer of dough and coat with melted butter, put another layer of dough on top and coat with butter. Repeat this process for a total of 6 layers. Cut the pastry layers into quarters, top them with a piece of cheese, 1 tablespoon jelly and fruit; add a pinch of butter and sugar; close each square as a bag and tie using a wet string.
- Place the bags on a baking tray and bake at 180C until cooked and golden brown.