Cranberry Raspberry Smoothie
- 3.5 oz. dried cranberries
- 1 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 1 organic lime
- 5 oz fresh raspberries
- Alternative: frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 5 oz kefir
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- mint for decoration
- Cook cranberries and cranberry juice for 4-5 minutes without lid. Cover up and leave to cool over night.
- Wash lime, grate off peel and press out juice. Press raspberries through a sieve. Add cranberries with liquid, lime peel and juice, raspberry puree, kefir and vanilla sugar into a mixer and mix well on highest level.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with mint.