Cranberry Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 1 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blendfor about 30 seconds or until well combined. Enjoy!
- The sweetness of this smoothie can depend on how sweet your raspberries are; if you prefer a sweeter drink just adjust to your preferred taste with additional honey or maple syrup after blending.
- You can use frozen raspberries instead of fresh, but you may need to add a little more milk to blend.
Serving: 1smoothie | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 48.5g | Protein: 16.5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 10.5g | Sugar: 33g