Cranberry Rice Salad
Ingredients for Cranberry Rice Salad
- Cook a 36 oz box of Wild Rice according to directions.
- Chop and Sauté 2 Onions, 6 stalks Celery and 2 Red Peppers
- Combine Rice, Vegetables, 1 C Sliced or Slivered Almonds and 1 Cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- Imulsify 1 ½ C Red Wine Vinegar, 10 Chopped Garlic Cloves, ¼ C Sugar and 1 C Oil
- After cooking Wild Rice as instructed on package, add onion, celery and red peppers. Mix with rice and fold in almonds and dried cranberries.Pour Dressing over Rice Dish, Stir and Chill before serving.
- Great Expectations Restaurant, Wisconsin