Cranberry Roasted Vegetable Wrap
- Spicy Mayonnaise:*
- 2 1/2 cups Mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Mustard, Dijon-style
- 1/4 cup Parsley, fresh, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Onion, finely minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. Chili powder^ ^If the Spicy Mayonnaise* is too spicy, reduce the amount of chili powder and black pepper.
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper, ground^ ^If the Spicy Mayonnaise* is too spicy, reduce the amount of chili powder and black pepper.
- 3 qt. Onions, chopped
- 3 qt. Sweet potatoes, diced 5 lb. 8 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Oil, vegetable
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black pepper, ground
- 3 qt. Baby spinach leaves 2 lb.
- 1 1/2 qt. Beans, black, canned, low-sodium, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 qt. Dried sweetened cranberries 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 48 Tortillas, whole-wheat, 8-inch
- 3 cups Spicy Mayonnaise*
- 3 qt. Cheddar cheese, reduced-fat, shredded 3 lb.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, honey, mustard, parsley, onion, chili powder and pepper and mix until well blended. Place in a covered container and refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before using as directed. CCP: Hold cold at 40°F or lower.
- In a large bowl or deep hotel pan, combine onions, sweet potatoes, garlic and oil; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix.
- Spread mixture evenly onto 2-3 parchment-lined full-size sheetpans.
- Roast in a 400°F conventional or 425°F convection oven for 30-35 minutes or until tender and golden brown (vegetables will finish cooking while cooling down). Remove from heat. Place in one deep full-size hotel pan.
- Mix spinach, beans and cranberries into roasted vegetable mixture and toss well. Divide and transfer into shallow pans with no more than 2 inches depth of mixture per pan for proper chilling. Cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble wraps. Cool food from 135°F to 70°F within 2 hours, then cool it to 40°F or lower in the next 4 hours. CCP: Hold cold at 40°F or lower.
- To Serve: For each wrap, lay flat on clean surface and spread with 1 Tbsp. (#60 scoop) Spicy Mayonnaise*. Top with 1 cup (#4 scoop) roasted vegetable mixture. Sprinkle top with ¼ cup (#16 scoop) cheese and roll-up to enclose. Cut in half at an angle. CCP: Hold cold at 40°F or lower.
- Foodservice Recipe
- One wrap provides 1 ½ oz. eq. grains, 1 oz. eq. meat/meat alternate, ¼ cup fruit, ⅛ cup dark green vegetables, ¼ cup red/orange vegetables, ⅛ cup other vegetables
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 418 kcal, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 28 mg, Sodium 708 mg, Carbohydrate 58 g, Dietary Fiber 10 g, Protein 17 g, Vitamin C 11 mg, Calcium 238 mg, Iron 2 mg, Vitamin A 9258 IU, 13% Calories from Saturated Fat
- CCP: Cool to 70˚F or lower within 2 hours and from 70˚F to 40˚F within 4 more hours. Place in shallow pans with a product depth of 2 inches or less and refrigerate or place shallow pans of product into ice bath, immerse pans into ice up to product level and stir frequently. Cover and label product.
- CCP: Reheat to 165˚F or higher for 15 seconds, within 2 hours.
- Wash hands and exposed parts of arms before handling food, after handling raw foods and after any interruption that may contaminate hands. Wash, rinse and sanitize all equipment and utensils before and after use. Return all ingredients to refrigerator if preparation is interrupted. Measure all internal product temperatures with a cleaned and sanitized thermocouple or thermometer every 2 hours. Thaw frozen product properly using an FDA recommended method.