- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Sugar as needed
- A little water
- 1 egg (M)
- 1 ready-made pastry sheet
- Add the above ingredients in a saucepan, stir and cook at low heat until the berries soften and pop.
- Spread the ready-made pastry dough, and cut 8in. x 2in. rectangles, making sure the dough is thin. Dock the center of the dough.
- Beat one egg and glaze the top of the dough. Top with cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Decorate with mint leaves and powered sugar.