Cranberry Sesame Noodles
- 1 lb. Soba Noodles (or spaghetti)
- 3 cups mixed summer vegetables
- ½ cup sesame tahini
- ⅓ cup cranberry juice cocktail
- ¼ tsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. fresh minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. low salt soy sauce
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 medium scallions, sliced
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- Blend all of the sauce ingredients well. Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Pour sauce over noodles. Toss in vegetables and top with cranberries, scallions, and sesame seeds. Serve warm or cold.
- Tip: ½ cup creamy peanut butter plus 3 Tbsp. hot water can be substituted for the sesame tahini. This is the perfect dish for summer potluck suppers.
- Tip: ½ cup creamy peanut butter plus 3 Tbsp. hot water can be substituted for the sesame tahini.