- 2 c. cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 c. cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 pkg flavored gelatin (we used raspberry)
- 1 c. evaporated skim milk
- Bring 1 c. of cranberry juice to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend thoroughly with a hand mixer.
- Pour mixture into a high sided sheet pan or other shallow dish.
- Freeze for 1.5 hours.
- Transfer back into the bowl and blend again with a hand mixture.
- Transfer back into the sheet pan.
- Freezer for another 1.5 hours (stirring occasionally to break up any ice that may be forming).
- Serve cold.