1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a Bundt cake pan.
2. In a large bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla, and sour cream. Mix well. In another mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and soda.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir as little as possible to combine the ingredients.
4. Spoon half the batter into the Bundt pan. In a small bowl combine the cranberry sauce, cinnamon, and chopped nuts. Spoon on top of the batter in the pan. Spoon the remaining batter over the cake.
5. Bake for 55 minutes. Let cake cool thoroughly before removing from pan.