Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chops
Ingredients for Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1 6-oz. package stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 6 1-inch thick bone-in pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 1 T canola oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine stuffing mix, water, butter, and cranberry sauce.
- Using a small paring knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing the fat side almost to the bone. Spoon 1/4 cup stuffing into each pocket.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown pork chops in canola oil.
- Transfer pork chops to a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until juices run clear.