Cranberry Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 large tomatoes (or beef tomatoes)
- 4 round matured goat cheese (e.g. Crottin)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 spring onions
- 3 oz. dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Aluminium foil
- Wash tomatoes and slice off the top. Scoop out the pulp. Pat the insides of the tomatoes dry with a paper towel and sprinkle them with pepper.
- Peel and crumble the goat cheese. Chop walnuts and roast in a small pan. Wash green onions and slice them finely. Chop cranberries. Mix the prepared ingredients with thyme and olive oil, and fill in into the tomatoes. Replace the tops.
- Wrap each tomato in a piece of aluminium foil and grill them on a hot charcoal grill for 5 minutes.