Appetizers|Spreads, Dips & Sauces
Ingredients for Cranberry Tartar
- 1 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- ¼ cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Queso fresca (or pressed cottage cheese)
- 6 sprigs coriander, chopped leaves
- 2 Jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ lime juice
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Arrange plastic film or waxed paper inside tin rings. Set aside.
Mix all the ingredients and season well. Distribute this mixture in the tins, press hard with your
hand to compress the mixture; cover and leave in the fridge for about 25 minutes. Serve with
finely sliced bread.