Ingredients for Cranberry Tartar
- 1 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- ¼ cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Queso fresca (or pressed cottage cheese)
- 6 sprigs coriander, chopped leaves
- 2 Jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ lime juice
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange plastic film or waxed paper inside tin rings. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients and season well. Distribute this mixture in the tins, press hard with your
- hand to compress the mixture; cover and leave in the fridge for about 25 minutes. Serve with
- finely sliced bread.