Cranberry Trail Mix
Ingredients for Cranberry Trail Mix
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup granola cereal
- In a bowl, mix dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips, peanuts and flaked coconut.
- Add granola cereal and mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 4 cups cranberry trail mix.
- Recipe can easily be doubled if needed.
- *Note: peanuts can be omitted if allergies are present * Flaked coconut only if desired
- Recipe courtesy of: Gillian Knox